Aluminium

jan jan at aglow.demon.co.uk
Thu Mar 23 07:50:21 EST 2000

  Hi Gary,

  I haven`t seen anything definite

  But I`m still trying to slowly get rid of my sister`s extensive
collection of ally cooking stuff, just in case.
(3 cheers for non-stick pans) :-)

and I no longer drink orange juice etc acidic with meals...

In article <Pine.GSO.4.10.10003201451090.27835-100000 at aloha.cc.columbia.
edu>, Gary G. Wilson <ggw5 at columbia.edu> writes

--
jan