IUBio

Alternate model of consciousness

Chip Connaugh logmiosNOloSPAM at netzero.net.invalid
Mon May 1 21:03:24 EST 2000

  In this RemarqQ neurology forum is an alternate sub-link called Brain
(alt.brain) where I first introduced my idea on Feb.11,2000 under the
heading "novel theory of consciousness", where a reader may get some
preliminary idea of where I am going with it. I realize it will require
considerable elaboration. If this does not suffice I will try to put to-
gether a concise synopsis, necessitated by being limited in the time I
can be online.