IUBio

heatable cultur chamber for microinjection ????

Reinhard Windoffer windoff at mail.uni-mainz.de
Wed May 3 04:12:39 EST 2000

Hello,
I am not a neuroscienctist, but some electrophysiolgists (or dealer)
here might give me some information.

I need to inject antibodies into living cells. Therefor I am looking for
a suitable heatable cultur chamber which can be located on an inverted
microscope and is suitable for micromanipulation. What are the choices?

greetings
Reinhard

--
Dr. Reinhard Windoffer  	phone ++49-(0)6131 23720
Universitaet Mainz  		fax   ++49-(0)6131 23719
Anatomisches Institut  		internet windoff at mail.uni-mainz.de
Becherweg 13     			 www.uni-mainz.de/windoff
55099 Mainz