IUBio

Strong Buy Recommendation - CVCL , the last one went 87%

DarylBrother at asiansonly.net DarylBrother at asiansonly.net
Mon May 8 00:45:00 EST 2000

THE WALL STREET  STOCK REPORT
FOR Week of MAY 8 to 12, 2000

Pre-Release to Paid Subscribers Only

Strong Buy Recommendation

CVCL (NASDAQ Small Cap)

CITYVIEW ENERGY CORPORATION LIMITED,

CVCL  was up to high of $1.45 at 11 a.m. for 51% GAIN Friday

and Closed The Day at  $ 1.19 for a 27% GAIN!
Major Promotion and NewsReleases Starting This Week.

Newsletter Analysts Target is $ 8.00 to $ 10.00 Short Term!
CVCL 1999 High was $ 5.22

CityView Energy Corp., has expanded from petroleum to business-to-business e-commerce with their investment in Sands Solutions.com Pty Ltd the IT subsidiary of Sands and  McDougall an office products supplier.

May 5 News:
Appointment of:  Mr. Brett Lovelle (36 years) is a Management Consultant with 17 years business experience across multiple industries. He is recognized as an E-business ``thought leader'' in the Asia Pacific region. Brett, previously with PricewaterhouseCoopers, joined the Sands Solutions' team in May 2000.

Fri May 5 CVCL CityView Energy Corporation Limited Announces Key Appointment - Business Wire
Wed May 3 CVCL CityView Energy Corporation Limited Makes Announcement - Business Wire
Wed May 3 CVCL CityView Energy Corporation: AGM Notification - Business Wire
Mon May 1 CVCL Shareholder Update - Business Wire
Thu Apr 27 CVCL Relocation of Office - Business Wire

Update:

Strong Buy Recommendation For:

PNAC.D
PENN AKRON CORP
Closed Friday at $5.25 with Target of $20 Short Term
NewsRelease Today at:  http://www.pcquote.com/cgi-bin/getquote.exe?ticker=pnac
May 4 News: Penn Akron acquires Globalseer.  Website at:  http://www.globalseer.com

Disclaimer

Disclaimer
THE WALL STREET STOCK REPORT is sent to you for informational
purposes only and in no way to be considered as an offer to buy or
sell securities of any type mentioned in our newsletters.  Most of the
research material is believed to be true, but you are always encouraged
to do your own due diligence whenever investing in any type of
security or investment.  The material to be considered as our opinions
only and we must inform you that our staff and management may hold,
buy or sell any of the securities mentioned here at any time.

For 30 DAY FREE TRIAL  to  THE WALL STREET STOCK  REPORT or to subscribe
please email us at:  stock99 at bolt.com

THE WALL STREET STOCK REPORT Subscriptions are $299.00 per month or $2999.00
by the year.
If you HAVE RECEIVED THE WALL STREET STOCK REPORT  by Mistake and are not a paid subscriber,
please email us at stock99 at bolt.com    with remove in Subject.
Advertising:
-------------------
Auction World WorldWide
for full package and pricing:  auction7x at excite.com
-----------------------
If you have a stock, newsletter, other product or service to Advertise:

Direct Email is the most effective and most proven
way to create new business on the Internet.
We Can send your ad out to as little as 250,000 or to as many as
88 million Internet users.
No banners to click on, your ad goes directly into  their email box!
We do all the work, we even create the ad you wish to send.

Our prices are low and competitive.  To receive our informative media kit
which will include much information including our current prices and specials
as well as complete fax and E-FAX SERVICES Worldwide
send an email to busemail7x at excite.com  with the words more info in the subject. (You
cannot and will not be removed using this address, hit reply to be removed). Should you
have any trouble emailing us for more info please call us at  1-519-631-7677

We turn your inventory, property, etc. into cash
---