Nobel Endorsement Record

Nick Medford nick at hermit0.demon.co.uk
Fri May 26 19:08:18 EST 2000

In article <8gmr5u$qpd$1 at nnrp1.deja.com>, billyhauk at my-deja.com writes
>I was surfing the web and discovered that the book
>"The Bible According to Einstein" has been endorsed by
>four Nobel laureates. "The Universe and the Teacup"
>has two. Has anyone seen a science book
>with four or more praiseworthy statements from Nobel
>laureates on the cover? I am curious what is the record.
>

>Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
>Before you buy.

This is the latest in a series of posts which are little more than thinly
disguised adverts for the Einstein book. I'm curious to know why this is
happening. Is it the doing of the publishers? Or maybe even the author? I
don't recall seeing this kind of covert advertising campaign for any other
book.
--
Nick Medford