IUBio

Seroquel & Kava Kava?

Robert Born t.h.x.1138 at web.de
Tue Aug 28 14:57:56 EST 2001

I take Seroquel (0,0,300/400) for my chronic PTSD inducing a better
sleep and avoiding averse reactions from notorious stalking & mobbing
(mostly done by the CIA & their spyentology mob).

I think that Kava Kava which aims mostly at the amygdala & other
lymbic structures might be a good additive.
I may take Kava Ratiopharm, when my Doc subscribe it tomorow, but I
have no clue how much I should take?

Do you have experiences in those combinations?

Robert Born - http://born.online.de (terror, torture, mindcontrol,
organize state violence, extreme psychological terrorism, prolonged &
still persisting harrasment and trauma-intrussion provoking operative
games)