IUBio Biosequences .. Software .. Molbio soft .. Network News .. FTP

Where may I find help?

DFG at Home helives316 at home.com
Wed Jan 17 01:55:26 EST 2001

My mother is in the process of evaluation for either PSP or ALS.  We live in
the north Houston area.  I would like to know if there are any agencies,
either in Texas or nationally, which might be able to help us find out where
to apply for financial aid.  We would especially like to know about in-home
care provider assistance for my mom so that I might be able to return to
work to help pay our mounting bills.  Thank you.  Denny Gagne
helives316 at home.com.


More information about the Neur-sci mailing list

Send comments to us at biosci-help [At] net.bio.net