IUBio

Looking for good neurobiology/chemistry reference book suggestions

pd pawel at iki.fi
Tue Sep 4 07:17:32 EST 2001

Hello,

Can anyone here help me with this: I would like to invest in one or two
solid reference books
(I don't mind if they are college books, but would prefer real "industry
bibles") that would explain the following terms in good detail:

Cytochrome P450
NMDA receptors
structure-activity relationships
H1-receptors
5HT-receptors
2D6 and 3A

And any other information related to receptors, transmitters and enzymes
working in the human brain. It would not hurt if they also explained how the
cell structure on the neuronal level is related to all this. Can you suggest
any such industry bibles?

Thanks in advance,
-Pawel