IUBio

falsifing evidence

Ron Blue rcb5 at msn.com
Wed Sep 26 10:31:44 EST 2001

I would have to agree that it is difficult to grasp a dynamic system that
changes and interacts with other dynamic states as a whole, but at a local
level would effect the frequency and type of neurotransmitter made and
released.  Fortunately, we have physical examples to model this non-linear
activity in a wave machine, a pebble and pond, and a oscillon machine.

>  If
> you look at this from a hard core physics state (electricity and
> magnestism), changes in inputs to your neurons will ultimately cause
changes
> in genetic expression i.e. transcription and translation.

I would agree.

> You will find
> changes in amount of transmitter being made and synaptic size.  Check
papers
> in the literature on Spin Glass.  Papers that demonstrate changes in
> magnetic spin and the genetic expression on the polypeptide changes from
> white to red muscle conversion.  Studies done on the neuromuscular
junction.
> Dr. A.

Thank you for the recommendation.
Ron Blue