IUBio

Interfacing to the neural strata....

Nicholas King nicholas.king at studentmail.newcastle.edu.au
Thu Sep 27 08:42:42 EST 2001

Now this seems to be the group to post too ,correct me if i am wrong but can
anybody tell me why there are only low ie 128 being the largest i can find
that interface to living neurons for sampling and recording?? Seems a bit
small to me if somebody wants to expreriment with large scale interaction
and coding of information... Ie how plastic is a set of neurons over a large
group?
Yours Sincerely Zeddie... Budding Cognitive Science researcher..Studying
Comp Sci.