For all professionals in health care and social sector
The Biofeedback Foundation of Europe will arrange the 6th Annual meeting in Amsterdam. The congress is February 26th - March 2, 2002. This is biggest organization in Europe for the training in applied psychophysiology and Biofeedback. The program has a high professional level and presents leading international experts in a wide range of clinical areas.
· There will be a choice of six (6) workshops each day, February 27th - March 2nd, 2002.
· Both 1-day workshops and 2-day workshops will be led by well-known biofeedback clinicians from Europe and North America.
· Workshop presenters will demonstrate the latest biofeedback techniques and technology for many applications.
· A scientific program on the first day, February 26th, will feature lectures, symposia, paper sessions, and poster presentations.
· There will be an exhibition area for commercial and non-profit organizations.
You will find more information at the following links,
Licensed clinical social worker Øystein Larsen
Oystein at ungplan.no
Phone +47 90143389
Fax +47 90233389
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...