IUBio

Motor control - post surgical removal of brain

Parmin rajabetawi at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 14 00:41:04 EST 2002

Hello,

My father recently has a stroke and undergone an operation
to remove some of the right part of his brain.
The Surgeon inform my family that he will be paralysed
permanently on the left part of his body, both limb.

I refuse to accept this verdict and am trying to look into
anything that could make him walk again.  If anyone have
anything on the subject, please could you post it for me.
Anything at all.

The subject of interest can be something like:
- post trauma theraphy
- success stories in recovery
- occult
- robotic integration in muscle control
- mind controlled computer interaction
or anything that is related.

I may be in the wrong news group, however since most of
the reader here are literaly well informed, I hope to
be directed to the right area if I am wrong.

What ever you could help me with, I thank you.

Regards
Parmin