IUBio

evolutionary and computational theories of mind

yan king yin (dont spam) y.k.y at lycos.com
Wed Jan 16 06:35:03 EST 2002

The brain has acquired the capacity of language and thinking as
a result of evolution. There should be no doubt about this.
"Everything in nature does not make sense except under the
light of evolution." I have no doubts about that. Is that what
you're asking about?

More interesting would be the question of what exactly are
the circuits in the brain that have evolved.

YKY

From: "mat" <mats_trash at hotmail.com>