IUBio

IEEE Int'l Symposium on Biomedical Imaging: Deadline Feb. 15

ISBI2002 isbi2002 at epfl.ch
Thu Jan 17 08:49:01 EST 2002

Dear Colleagues,

We would like to remind you of the approaching deadline
(February 15, 2002) for submitting papers to the

First IEEE International Symposium on Biomedical Imaging (ISBI'02)
July 7-10, 2002, Washington DC, USA
http://www.biomedicalimaging.org/

This symposium has been initiated by the IEEE (EMBS, SPS) and is
co-sponsored by the NIH National Institute of Biomedical Imaging
and Bioengineering (NIBIB). It aims at stimulating the interaction
between the fields of biological and medical imaging, and will focus
on engineering aspects. It will promote an integrative approach
through all scales of observation. Important topics that
will be covered are instrumentation and image formation, image
reconstruction, image processing, image analysis, and visualization.

We have already received many positive responses, and it promises to
be a most exciting event.

Prospective authors are invited to propose papers in final form
(4 pages) by using the electronic submission system at
https://www.securecms.com/ISBI2002/Papers.asp

Prospective authors without web access should contact the paper
submission technical support (ISBI2002 at securecms.com) well before
the submission deadline.

We encourage you to participate.
With best regards,
Michael Unser and Zhi-Pei Liang, Symposium Chairs.