IUBio

ITYS

KP_PC k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net
Mon Jun 2 08:27:45 EST 2003

"In Computing, Weighing Sheer Power Against Vast Pools of Data", By JOHN MARKOFF

http://www.nytimes.com/2003/06/02/technology/02SUPE.html

ITYS.

Gees, there must be a g'zillion folks who 'monitor' my posts in order to know what to do next.

It's so 'frustrating' that it's been, Verifiably, so, and yet I'm left struggling to Survive.

It's 'hilarious' - the more I do, the less-likely it becomes that anything I've done will be Acknowledged - "lest all the 'borrowing' that's transpired become known".

"Who cares about lifting folks up above 'man's inhumanity to man'?"

Sad cheers,

K. P. Collins