IUBio

Science in the News

KP_PC k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net
Tue Jun 3 16:39:01 EST 2003

"Gene Sweepstakes Ends, but Winner May Well Be Wrong", By NICHOLAS WADE

http://www.nytimes.com/2003/06/03/science/03GENE.html

It's moot because, as I've discussed recently here in b.n, what happens within the DNA as Evolution procedes is continual refinement - the 'genes' themselves get 'pressed-down' - crammed with more information - they experience their molectual versions of TD E/I-minimization 3-D energydynamics.

So 'counts' of 'genes' miss almost everything that's going on in the genetic material.

More-refined genetic material packs more info into analogous quantities of 'genetic' stuff, so 'counting genes' is insufficient. In the same number of primitive 'genes' and Human 'genes', the latter contains much nore information.

What's necessary is to analyze the molecular 3-D energydynamics all the way down.

When this's accomplished, WDB2T ^ -1 will fall right out.

'Course, Forgive me, Please, folks'll 'cut to the chase', and have much more rapid success if they just use my decade's+ posts discussing it and =start= with WDB2T ^ -1, classifying all molecular energydynamics in accord with it.

One does this by mapping energydynamics' directionalities. This mapping is =continuous, each thing 'pointing' directly to the next thing.

Mapping such 3-D energydynamics is arduous, but where it becomes Difficult is that external environmental 3-D energydynamics merge with the internal experiential 3-D energydynamics - all the way down - so the same genetic stuff's 3-D energydynamics map differently in a way that derives not only in 'momentary' experience, but as a function of "experiential totals" [AoK, Ap7 & 8].

Anyway, either way, all of Life is WDB2T ^ -1, and they will find it to be so [a Prediction].

K. P. Collins