IUBio

New Memory Theory

KeithC choqueke at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 7 16:27:51 EST 2003

It's an interesting article.  Clearly the hippocampus is central to
episodic memory but exactly how to fit that into a comprehensive
theory on the biology of memory remains a challenge.  It seems easier
to identify memory subsystems or modules than it is to bring results
from two or more areas together into a single theory.  That's exactly
what the best researchers tend to do.