IUBio

Brain Aging Update

KP_PC k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net
Thu Jun 19 06:00:12 EST 2003

news:Y98Ia.10920$0v4.949911 at bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| "Ian Goddard" <igoddard at erols.mom> wrote in message
| news:cc1tevkm25ebf5uuhm669pckmi5kg27oht at 4ax.com...
| | http://nia.nih.gov/news/pr/2003/0507.htm
| |
| | National Institute on Aging - News Release
| |
| | New Study in Rats Matches Genetic Influences and Cognitive
| Impairment,
| | Offers More Complex Model of Brain Aging
| | [...]
|
| I'll comment on this stuff tomorrow.
|
| ken

The long-term emphasis pn coss-correlating
genetic activation with experience is important.

I was going to discuss its 3-D energydynamics
underpinnings but I'm either too-tired or too
broken-'hearted'.

Probably both.

"Rules changing", "consistent inconsistency",
AoK, Ap8

I've discussed the basics in former msgs.

ken