IUBio

German paper Die Welt covers microwave harassment!

Randomruminations j29cm550mn7 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 26 01:19:42 EST 2003

I was going to mention that too, but forgot...........

Here you go------http://www.technika.com/Sper/s840024.htm

If the neighbor really did pull a magnetron out of an oven, bolt it to a
parabolic and aim it in your direction the above device will peg so hard
I'll bet the needle pops right out of the meter movement!!!

Only 43 bucks to find out if you're really on to something or just losing

I'm voting for the latter, Mad Hatter.

news:4032bf27.0306251739.1642acdd at posting.google.com...

news:<bdbbij$ddp$2 at slb6.atl.mindspring.net>...