IUBio

Publication: The 'BRAINS' of Robin Williams, Colin Mochrie & Bill Hicks

lkh lkh at mediaiscorp.com
Sat Jun 28 18:29:21 EST 2003

Publication: The 'BRAINS' of Robin Williams, Colin Mochrie & Bill
Hicks

The 'BRAINS' of Robin Williams, Colin Mochrie & Bill Hicks

By understanding the way our brains perceive the 'world' and an
observational evaluation of
the perceptions of three of the greatest comedians of our time we can
understand and appreciate
comedy.

Charleston S.C: 28, June 2003 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

EnticyPress.Com is proud to present a unique method in understanding
the brain.

The author looks at the lives of three of the greatest comedians of
our time, from publicly
available information and provides graphical comparisons of mental
processes.

If you have ever wondered what a laugh is, this is your answer.

Read The 'BRAINS' of Williams, Mochrie & Hicks today at
http://www.enticypress.com

Access http://www.enticypress.com and take control of your brain.