Funny Story

KP_PC k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net
Sun Oct 5 20:52:18 EST 2003

Hi,

I'm still having problems with the 'plumbing'
[it's not really Plumbing] in my trailer.

Yesterday, the kitchen sink got stopped-up.

There was an assortment of plungers
left in the trailer when I purchased it, so
I grabbed one and had a go at it.

The plunger was so old that the rubber part
just cracked [WDB2T, you know :-]

So I grabbed another plunger and went at
it, gently at first, but then I really forced it.

A 'geyser' of 'junk' shot up from the
adjacent drain - almost hit the ceiling :-]

"It's an SSW<->UES harmonic!" :-]

Very-different Topology, but same-old,
same-old.

Cracked me up :-]

I'm going to have to take the sink apart
and clean the drain.

ken

--
Sorry, be-cause of a malicious attack,
I've had to instruct my ISP to block all