The Nonlinearity of Perspective - again [was Re: 'gravity' [___]]

KP_PC k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net
Mon Oct 6 08:49:06 EST 2003

One more addendum below.

news:Y7egb.166367$0v4.12581805 at bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...

news:pp3gb.170586$3o3.12468155 at bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| | "TODAY/PC  V1.0 (c) 1986 by Patrick Kincaid
| |
| | [edited]
| |
| | Sunday October 5, 2003
| |
| | Happy Birthday to...
| |    In 1882 Robert Hutchings Goddard, father of modern rocketry
| |    In 1905 Ray Kroc, who gave Ronald McDonald a job.
| |
| | On this day...
| |    In 1921 1st radio broadcast of the World Series.
| |    In 1970 PBS becomes a network."
| |
| | Some Worthy Beginnings.
| |
| | Anyway, the denominator in the Planck
| | black body equation,
| |
| | exponent = (h * C) / (WaveLength * BoltzK * TempK)
| | denominator = WaveLength ^ 5 * ((e.NL ^ exponent) - 1),
| |
| | itself exhibits NL-P variability - extremely-rapid
| | incrementing at short wavelengths [high frequencies].
| |
| | What the Planck equation does is approximate
| | the NL-P that derives Exactly and Deterministically
| | in the SSW<->UES 'compression'<->'expansion'
| | harmonics NL-P variability.
| |
| | It's all in the little QBasic apps that I've posted in
| | long-former discussions.
| |
| | Check it out.
|
| If you do, say, varying TempK by 1000, you'll get
| plots that're =Exactly= analogous to the plots of
| the NL-P that are included in Ap6 of the paper
| edition of AoK [with respect to the "nonlinearity
| of perspective" of approaching objects, with
| discussion of how this enters into visual-motor
| [whole-body motor] coordination, with particular
| respect to collision-avoidance].

Max Planck 'guessed' empiracallly, and his 'guess'
gave workable results be-cause of this behavior
of the denominator of his black body equation -
which reflects the NL-P empiracally, but doesn't
See the NL-P which exists Continuously, at all
scales within physical reality.

This's =Exactly= analogous to the difference be-
tween Ptolemaic and heliocentric Astronomies.

With respect to Seeing physical reality, Seeing the
NL-P and not-'seeing' 'particles' matters in the same
way that Seeing Kepler's Elipses not-'seeing' the
Potolemaic 'epicycles' matters.

One way allows one to calculate with respect to
physical reality.

The other way allows one to calculate with respect
to physical reality =and= See it.

The Difference is Huge. kpc

| I've pointed this out in order to give those who
| have access to the paper edition's plots insight
| into the NL-P's everywhere-ness.
|
| =Everything= that happens within nervous systems
| exhibits the NL-P - all Observably.
|
| Why not See it?
|
| More below.
|
| | You know - :when the going gets tough, the tough
| | get going."
| |
| | Are you "Tough"?
| |
| | Get going :-]
| |
| | ken [k. p. collins]
| |

news:mpWfb.165172$0v4.12474030 at bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| | | What?
| | |
| | | You doubt it?
| | |
| | | Look at the Same-Stuff from the perspective
| | | of the black body radiation power spectrum.
| | |
| | | As TempK increases, the max of the power
| | | spectrum shifts =continuously= 'left' [which is
| | | how I plot it - don't 'you' :-] - toward the high-
| | | frequency end of the power spectrum.
| | |
| | | This's 100% the NL-P :-]
| | |
| | | The UES local to the black body is becoming
| | | increasingly-'pressurized' in accord with the
| | | NL-P.
| | |
| | | So, up to a wave<->wave threshold for the
| | | system as a whole, the SSW<->UES harmonics
| | | interact continuously-increasingly-more.
| | |
| | | But beyond that threshold, in rigorous accord with
| | | the NL-P, the SSW<->UES harmonics spend
| | | continuously-decreasing 'time' in their maximally-
| | | 'compressed' and maximally-'expanded' sub-
| | | phases, and it's be-cause of this that the power
| | | of the black body power spectrum drops-off at
| | | high frequencies.
| | |
| | | It's all continuous wave<->wave thresholding dyn-
| | | amics, but the SSW<->UES harmonics ['atoms']
| | | are 'just' hitting their maxes continuously-more-
| | | asynchronously - at high-frequencies, they're "all
| | | dressed-up with nowhere to go" ['lonely' little
| | | globs of energy with which I can empathize :-]
| | |
| | | Get-it?
| | |
| | | This is the physical Why of the black-body power
| | | specturm's curve.
| | |
| | | It's all due to the fleeting-ness of the SSW<->UES
| | | harmonics' max-sub-phases which increases in
| | | NL-P-proportion to TempK.
| | |
| | | Up to the 'left'-shifting wave<->wave interaction
| | | threshold, this increases black body spectrum
| | | power be-cause there's midling-NL-P-more
| | | SSW<->UES harmonics within interaction-
| | | viable 'states' of 'compression' and 'expansion'.
| | |
| | | But, beyond that threshold [which, itself, varies
| | | in an NL-P-way with respect to TempK],
| | | wave<->wave interaction possibilities decrease
| | | [also in accord with the NL-P], be-cause the
| | | maxes occur NL-P-increasingly-fleetingly.
| | |
| | | So the black body power spectrum drops-off
| | | with respect to these high-frequency NL-P-
| | | increasingly-'loners'.
| | |
| | | That's all there is to the black body power spectrum.
| | |
| | | It's 100% the NL-P.
| | |
| | | 100% continuous wave<->wave energydynamics.
| | |
| | | 100% in accord with WDB2T.
| | |
| | | Get-it?
| | |
| | | One can Observe all of the Same-Stuff in the little
| | | "bucket" experiment [it's in the sub-harmonics and
| | | their interference dynamics].
| | |
| | | In analogous ways, the NL-P makes short-work of
| | | all of physical reality at all scales. [I know of no rep-
| | | licable experimental result that's not already
| | | integrated. in analogous ways, within Tapered
| | | Harmony. So 'fire-away'. It'll only become more-
| | | clear to 'you' with each such Challenge.]
| | |
| | | Why not See it?
| | |
| | | Why not use it?
| | |
| | | No 'excuses' 'because' it's not the 'familiar' thing :-]
| | |
| | | ken [k. p. collins]
| | |

news:yWOfb.164905$0v4.12444408 at bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| | | |

news:cUNfb.164863$0v4.12438650 at bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| | | | |
| | | | |
| | | | |
| | | | |
| | | | |
| | | | |
| | | | |
| | | | |
| | | | |
| | | | |
| | | | |
| | | | |
| | | | |
| | | | |
| | | | |
| | | | |
| | | | |
| | | | |
| | | | |
| | | | |
| | | | |
| | | | |

news:4Gnfb.168292$3o3.12220494 at bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| | | | | |

news:Uknfb.168274$3o3.12218516 at bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| | | | | | |
| | | | | |
| | | | | |
| | | | | | |
| | | | | |
| | | | | |
| | | | | |
| | | |
| | | |
| | | |

| =Important= [to me, at least] Einstein remains one of my
| Heroes. I Ache for him because he got caught-up in the
| 'quantum fashion' of his 'times'. I deeply-Respect him for
| his steadfast embracing of Common Sense physical reality,
| even when he paid The Last FUll Measure of Devotion,
| as his 'peers' relegated him to 'history' because, despite
| his 1905 "Photoelectric Effect" paper, which invoked
| 'photons' ['quanta'], he'd not "jump on the 'quantum'
| bandwagon".
|
| Because of his comments with respect to 2nd Thermo,
| I remain convinced that, had he not been badgered by
| his 'peers' in Physics, he'd've developed an analog of
| Tapered Harmony back when he was in his prime.
|
| He never actually Rejected the aether, BTW. It's just
| that statements in his Special Relativity paper 'took
| on a life of their own' in the midst of the piling-up of
| 'quantum' 'epicycle-calculation' - the 'quantum band
| wagon' stuff.
|
| No more addenda this post. kpc

| | | |
| | | |