The Black-Body Power Spectrum [was: Re: 'gravity' [___]]

KP_PC k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net
Thu Oct 9 13:08:27 EST 2003

Because some road-construction at the end of my
street presents a genuine hassel, I decided that it
would be best to wait to move the stuff - so I had
some 'time' in which to develop a way to show
folks Why the black body power spectrum behaves
as it does.

Fruther discussion is in the two QBasic apps I'll post
as replies to this msg. [One of these is a re-post of
the Compton Refraction app of last Winter.]

"The last thing contains the first thing :-]"

Tapered Harmony now Stands-Proven-In-Toto.

It's a Complete-Replacement for 'quantum mechanics'.

K. P. Collins

news:lNZgb.169124$0v4.12845075 at bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...

news:yBZgb.169116$0v4.12843732 at bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| | I'll be posting a major Clarification of the
| | black body power specturm stuff that's
| | in the link quoted below.
| |
| | [...]
| |
| | I've Nailed it.
|
| It Nails TH.
|
| | So get ready.
| |
| | TH is here to Stay.
| |
| | ken [K. P. Collins]
| |

news:mpWfb.165172$0v4.12474030 at bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| | | What?
| | |
| | | You doubt it?
| | |
| | | Look at the Same-Stuff from the perspective
| | | of the black body radiation power spectrum.
| | | [...]
| |
| |
| |