NL-P Medicine [was Re: The Black-Body Power Spectrum [___]]

KP_PC k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net
Fri Oct 10 17:19:59 EST 2003

news:Mhrhb.175006$3o3.12934736 at bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| [...]

| Have 'you' ever 'wondered', as I have Why
| body temp is so-routinely 98.6. I'm aware that
| 'normal' body temp varies, a bit, but the common-
| place precise replication of "98.6" has always
| 'intrigued' me.
|
| Today, I realized that the NL-P dynamics that
| I've been discussing here in b.n are Probably
| what underpins evolutionary dynamics' con-
| vergence upon "98.6"-'precision' and "fever"
| energy-dynamics.
|
| The 'precise' body temp is, itself, a Dependency
| of Human-Life be-cause(?) it's part of the NL-P
| tuning of the Compton Refraction dynamics
| upon which Human-Life Depends(?).
|
| You know - it's not 'just' 'molecules'. It's molecules
| under forced-NL-P-tuning via body temp - as above
| [and in the QBasic apps].

And, in my prior discussion of DNA-RNA tuning
via 'Coulomb force', which [I think] is still on the
b.n board as I write this.

| The body raises it's temperature be-cause(?)
| doing so taps-into the TempK-driven NL-P
| energydynamics discussed above, and this
| imposes dis-order upon dis-ease agents'
| energydynamics - alters their 'Coulomb force'
| [DNA-RNA] tuning dynamics away from their
| natural tendencies.
|
| Which makes me want to explore "nano-heat"
| treatments. Perhaps exothermic pharmaceut-
| icals should be explored? You know - attach
| them to molecular-seeking agents that 'target'
| dis-ease biochemistry - where they'll raise
| TempK, thereby, nonlinearly spreading the
| energydynamics upon which the dis-ease
| agents depend for their viabilities into low-
| er-frequency 'ranges'.

Of course, also be-cause of the NL-P, the
thermal range of such pharmaceuticals will
have to be very-precisely-controlled - their
functionalities must be precisely-tuned with
respect to the NL-P-stuff that evolutionary
dynamics have converged-upon.

| You know - "impose dis-order" upon the dis-
| ease agent's molecular-'level' energydynamics,
| and that will render the dis-ease agents non-
| [or less-] functional(?)
| [...]

For that matter, it is now Rigorously-Established
that =all= pharmaceutical applications are funct-
tional only to the degree that their action[s] do,
in fact, 'coincide' with the NL-P=stuff that evol-
utionary dynamics have converged-upon.

This's another, more-precise, way of addressing
the "functional-multiplexing" stuff that's discussed
in AoK, Ap9.

It is the 'handle' through which "functional multiplex-
ing" =can be= 'addressed'. [The =only= 'handle'
there is.]

Volumes can be [and surely will be] written on this
one 'facet' of NDT & TH - NL-P Medicine.

A =Lot= is, Forevermore, Nailed-Down, here.

kpc [K. P. Collins]