KP_PC k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net
Fri Oct 10 17:45:42 EST 2003

"October 10, 2003
Cheney Defends Administration's Handling of Iraq
By DAVID STOUT"

http://www.nytimes.com/2003/10/10/politics/10CND-CHENEY.html?hp

Quoting from the New York Times Article:

"WASHINGTON, Oct. 10 - Vice President Dick Cheney forcefully defended the administration's handling of Iraq today, declaring that to do nothing against Saddam Hussein and people like him would be to invite terrorist atrocities on a horrific scale."

"`Sometimes, history presents clear and stark choices,' Mr. Cheney said. 'We have come to such a moment. Those who bear the responsibility for making those choices for America must understand that while action will always carry cost, measured in effort and sacrifice, inaction carries heavy cost of its own.`"

Yeah, inaction has Consequences, doesn't it Mr. Vice President?

K. P. Collins