Hypnosis swings into mainstream of medicine

Peter F fell_spamtrap_in at ozemail.com.au
Wed Oct 15 09:21:16 EST 2003

"Allen L. Barker" <alb at datafilter.com> wrote in message
news:793jb.4253$kx.333 at newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net...

> [Here is a news article on hypnosis and its applications in
> medicine.  No one knows how it works or what sort of state it
> really is, but they do know that it does work in many situations.

Pity my nickname isn't something like "no_one" becasue then this your
statement would have been approximately correct. ;-)

Let's see if and what Ken has to say about the naturally selective causes
and the neurochemistries behind the mind-controling capacity of "Mr.
Mandrake" (if I remember 'him' right?)!