monkeys learn to use brain-machine interface

BilZ0r BilZ0r at TAKETHISOUThotmail.com
Thu Oct 16 16:53:05 EST 2003

I stop reading once you started talking about TD E/I-minimization, but
you're right, there are lots of problems with directly inferring between
neural nets and nervous systems (especailly back propogation, could you
be more on physiological?)... and in the past I wouldn't have done it,
but I've become increasingly awear of how scarely accurate neural nets
can be at predicted the architecture of the nervous system.

You hook them up to an "eye" and the produce a 'V1' with occular
dominance colums, with blobs and generally stuff that looks very much
like the back of your head.

Likewise with the motor cortex...

So this makes me suspect that neural nets arn't things we should just
throw away.

"KP_PC" <k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net> wrote in news:KDvjb.181204
$0v4.13912084 at bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net: