Can a haircut cause brain damage?

Virginia biteme at nospammyme.org
Sat Oct 18 12:45:25 EST 2003

Wow. Seems a guy can't ask a question around here without being razzed
incessantly.

Unfortunately, many people have had strokes due to a "haircut". The chairs
that are used for washing your hair have the nice cozy neck brace. This nice
cozy neck brace has been shown to be the wrong shape. It puts pressure on
all the wrong places and cuts off circulation.
I'm sure a quick search will turn up results on the net.

--

Virginia

news:v4bvbv9lggih49 at corp.supernews.com...