monkeys learn to use brain-machine interface

BilZ0r BilZ0r at TAKETHISOUThotmail.com
Sun Oct 19 21:48:23 EST 2003

I don't quite see how that logic works. Its the inate processing ability of
the CNS that allows addiction to happen. I can't think of anything that an
"addicted brain" can't do, that a "normal" brain can do.

All addiction is a high-jacking of associative process's. If you look at it
like that, im sure you could use a highly addictive drug to improve the
brains ability to accociate.

"KP_PC" <k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net> wrote in news:P_Gkb.7590$Ec1.681565
@bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net: