Computational models of attention?

Dominik Roettsches d-r at roettsches.de
Fri Oct 24 12:19:59 EST 2003

Hi there,

for I don't know which newsgroup would be more appropriate I'd like to ask
you if someone has some links, information on

computational models of attention.

How can attention be understood on a neuronal basis, which mechanisms,
brain areas do interact to concentrate ressources on important tasks.
And how can this be done computationally.

I'm interested in this field from a neurobiologist's and a computer
scientist's point of view.

If anyone knows about such models in the area of auditory attention, this
would be even more useful.

Thanks for any replies,

Dominik