'empathy's inwardly-spiralling energydynamics

KP_PC k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net
Thu Oct 30 11:46:56 EST 2003

I recently experienced an associate being
attacked [through verbal ab-use], her mani-
festing 'alarmed' behavior, and my respond-
ing by coming to her defense.

Her 'alarm' behavior 'recruited' my behavior
as is discussed in AoK, Ap8 [for those who
have AoK, go to Ap8, <page-down>, and
hit the ""repulsion" hyperlink for more con-
text than is quoted below.]

    An  analysis  of  these  dynamics  shows that they are futile
    because they do cause TD E/I(up) to occur within the CNS of  the
    individual  who  is  "attacked".   Within  the  CNS  of   the
    individual  who  is  "attacked",  the  "attack" initiates the
    creation of a TD E/I(up) constellation, that has the "aggressor"
    as  its  evoking  stimulus  set.  If  nothing in the external
    environment   occurs   that   will   permit   this   TD  E/I(up)
    constellation to  be "whittled"  away, it  will "sit  there",
    gradually accumulating  greater power  even if  no further TD
    E/I(up)  is  inflicted  upon  the  "attacked"  individual by the
    former "aggressor". Subsequently, it  will tend to force  the
    "attacked"  individual  to  manifest  behaviors  that will be
    calculated to permit the "moving away from" (the  elimination
    of) the environmental source of the TD E/I(up) that created  the
    prefrontal constellation.  (These dynamics  often occur  in a
    compound  ("round-about")  way  within  groups. An "attacked"
    individual manifests TD  E/I(up)-generating behaviors, that  are
    driven by  the prefrontal  constellation that  was created by
    the  TD  E/I(up)  experienced  during  the  "aggression", in the
    presence of the individual's familiar associates. This causes
    prefrontal  constellations,  that  are  associated  with  the
    circumstances  of  the  "attack",  to  be created ("induced")
    within  their  brains.  (Their  familiarity (TD E/I-minimized
    states) with respect to the "attacked" individual permit them
    to  endure  the  individual's  TD E/I(up)-generating  behavior.)
    Subsequently, these  prefrontal constellations  will tend  to
    cause these individuals to "attack" the former "aggressor" in
    an effort to  eliminate the original  source of the  TD E/I(up).
    These are  the dynamics  which underlie  the mass  aggression
    that occurs in  war, and by  which "feuds" are  "handed down"
    from one  generation to  the next.)  This tends  to cause the
    level of "violence" to escalate because the prefrontal  force
    guides  the  by-production  of  behaviors  which will further
    elevate  TD  E/I  within  the  central  nervous system of the
    original  "aggressor".  Thus,  the  overall  situation   will
    "degenerate" into an  "explosive" interactive state  in which
    abstract, internal TD E/I(up) dynamics, which have no foundation
    in any absolute experiential reality, govern behavior.  While
    this occurs, the personal welfare of the individuals that are
    involved is forsaken.

As I've discussed repeatedly in long-former posts,
this's what's going on amongst population-groups
all around the world today.

In particular, it's what's going on between the Protestants
and Catholics in Northern Ireland, the Arabs and Israelis in
the Holy Land, and, on a huge scale, between Arab and non-
Arab populations.

The "recruitment" dynamics entailed are as they've
been discussed in AoK, Ap8 all along [partially reiterated

--
Sorry, be-cause of a malicious attack,
I've had to instruct my ISP to block all