IUBio

the liver and the brain

Traveler traveler at nospam.com
Thu Sep 2 09:31:45 EST 2004

In article <6v79j0lceei1tb59rnc5ieernkgfgad8bp at 4ax.com>, r norman
<rsn_ at _comcast.net> wrote:

>On Tue, 31 Aug 2004 11:09:53 -0400, Traveler <traveler at nospam.com>
>wrote:
>

>>Longley, you are the one who should be ridiculed. You're just a
>>pompous ass, showing off your supposedly superior knowledge and acting
>>like a peacock on C.A.P. You have no worthwhile contribution to make
>>toward solving the artificial intelligence puzzle.
>>
>>Do you know the mechanism of motor learning and coordination in the
>>basal ganglia and the cerebellum? Answer: No. Do you understand the
>>mechanism of STM and LTM? Answer: No. You understand doodley squat
>>about the underlying principles of the mechanisms responsible for
>>behavior. You are hogging the group's bandwidth. You are the worst
>>folk psychologist I have ever had the displeasure to know. :-D
>>
>>And one more thing. Pack it up your ass. <g>
>>
>>P.S. I'll change my mind about you when you contribute some concrete
>>idea that can be used to construct an artificial intelligence. Until
>>then, PIUYA!
>>
>>Louis Savain
>>

>Now I see what Ray Scanlon meant about bitter attacks and invective.
>This stuff was not on bionet.neuroscience and, hopefully, will remain
>off that news group.  Please delete that group from further postings
>as I have done with this one.

My experience is that neuroscientists, in general, have no sense of
humor. But I appreciate what they do, nonetheless.

Louis Savain

Artificial Intelligence From the Bible:
http://users.adelphia.net/~lilavois/Seven/bible.html

The Silver Bullet or How to Solve the Software Crisis:
http://users.adelphia.net/~lilavois/Cosas/Reliability.htm