IUBio

the liver and the brain

P fell_trapforspambot_in at ozemail.com.au
Thu Sep 2 20:55:12 EST 2004

"r norman" <rsn_ at _comcast.net> wrote in message
news:l8dfj0tv7pah5q7ms1vvrf5iu0m72foc07 at 4ax.com...
> On Fri, 3 Sep 2004 09:24:11 +1000, "P"
> <fell_trapforspambot_in at ozemail.com.au> wrote:
>

> >"r norman" <rsn_ at _comcast.net> wrote in message
> >news:kh5ej0hsd17l5a5sva9s47fhq1p2uqi6qg at 4ax.com...
> >> Are you saying that "goo-goo" and "mama", including the nuances of
> >> just how the vowels sound, are not subject to experience and learning?
> >
> >Not at all.
> >(Where on earth did you get that questions from!?)
> >

> I got it from your post which you conveniently snipped.  You seemed to
> identify "babbling" totally with the very first vocalizations of a
> newborn which you say makes it devoid of any component of plasticity,
> experience or learning.

I did you the courtecy to look back at what I posted and found only an
out-of-place"as" (that should have been an "are") were I not so weirdly
wired word-wise.

So, you seem to have been 'spot on wrong' in how you told me what I meant
and thought based on what I wrote *not*. ;-)

Never mind!

Peter