IUBio

the liver and the brain

Lester Zick lesterDELzick at worldnet.att.net
Tue Sep 7 10:54:09 EST 2004

On Mon, 6 Sep 2004 20:33:44 +0100, David Longley
<David at longley.demon.co.uk> in comp.ai.philosophy wrote:

[. . .]

>As I recently remarked in reference to Zick's similar nonsense, this is
>an illustration of "intensional opacity" par excellence, and it's why
>I've made so much of it here in c.a.p. (and at times actively
>cross-posted to bionet.neuroscience and sci.cognitive to draw further
>attention to the matter).

Actually, David, all you and Glen have done is behave like a pair of
braying jackasses uttering astonishment that others treat you with
contempt. It's no wonder it took you thirty years to realize that the
only talent you offered behavioral science was as beasts of burden.

Regards - Lester