IUBio

First Causes

Lester Zick lesterDELzick at worldnet.att.net
Tue Sep 7 15:19:49 EST 2004

On Mon, 06 Sep 2004 23:33:54 GMT, paul v birke <nonlinear at rogers.com>
in comp.ai.philosophy wrote:

>Dear Lester
>
>Please don't cross post to comp.ai.neural-nets.
>
>Here we are more algorithm and number crunching persons and remain more
>serious about those endeavors than philosophical dissertations or
>notions !!!

Hi Paul - I got the alist from the liver and onions thread which
seemed to produce some interesting conversation. However, if algorithm
and number crunching persons already know everything they need to know
to produce ai, far be it from me to impede product development. When
does the rollout take place? On the other hand, if you aren't actually
prepared for imminent product rollout, perhaps you should regard a
little more seriously those endeavors of which you are not so serious.

Regards - Lester