IUBio

Substances triggering brain tumors (Parkinson)

kenneth collins kenneth.p.collins at worldnet.att.net
Sun Feb 13 18:16:36 EST 2005

<fbonsignore at beethoven.com> wrote in message news:1108270669.512609.275490 at c13g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...
| Can we erase codons? Particular codons?

Yes.

See "recombinant DNA" Research efforts.

| If the inhibiting factor is
| codified in a single codon and it is erased, we would have a modified
| neurone dividing and giving *normal* (non reproducing) neurones.

It's not so simple. [The rest of what I'll say,
here, is from my own studies, and has not
yet been accepted by others. So don't re-
ceive it as if it is.]

The "genetic material" is, itself, "multi-
plexed". Nothing in it is as a simple
"on/off" switch. Rather, everything in
"the genome" is configured in a way
that is further "configured" by the 3-D
energydynamics that occur within a
cell's extremely-dynamic environment
[in NDT, "standing-wave genetics"].

So, again, one cannot just add or re-
move stuff from "the genome", because
doing so always adds or removes whole
complexes of of "the genome's" 3-D en-
ergydynamics' tuning capabilities.

| Once
| an adequate mass is obtained, the modified, mother neurones can be
| erased (killed) to stop the process. By careful dosification this
| mechanism would create neurones at such rate that the self organizing
| features of the brain would make the difference in the mass,

What you're talking about, above, is
literally intervening within evolutionary
dynamics that have been "perfected"
over the course of billions of 'years'.

So it's =Hard= to "perfect" them, more,
in a a research effort that's bound to a
'time' course of relatively-few 'years'.

And, because of stuff that I've discussed
earlier in my replies to your posts, it's
Dangerous to attempts such.

This said, there's a version of what you've
proposed that occurs naturally within nerv-
ous systems. Molecular dynamics within
nervous systems routinely dip-into their
eons-old evolutionary-'engineered' molec-
ular repetoirs to "try stuff" as a result of
the 3-D energydynamics that occur with-
in them.

Overall evolutionary dynamics are literally
guided by such -- because routine repro-
ductive dynamics are "selected" as a result
of such [of course, to varying degrees. Folks
like me have a "snowball's chance in Hell"
of ever reproducing because we run too-
far-ahead in the sort of molecular-tuning
that I discuss above, leaving us "too weird"
to attract a mate :-]

In my case, I do it so that others will mate-
wisely :-]

| from a
| cognitive point of view, unnoticed by the conscious individual.

Be-cause nervous systems are necessarily
so tightly-integrated in their functioning, this
is routinely rarely the case. Even coming
down with the flu alter's consciousness.

| We can
| also rely on the neurones, as long as grwth is suffciently controlled
| and slow, to organize in the mechanical sense, without forming lumps of
| oxgen starved neurones (though a brain oxygenator can be further used
| as therapy). Of course, this kind of tretment would be reserved for
| advanced age patients.

Here, again, neuronal growth is, itself
tightly-integrated within overall nervous
system functionality.

So doing what you've proposed will
definitely simultaneously alter nervous
system function in ways that are deleter-
ious to overall nervous system function.

But, if there's already structurally-em-
bodied nervous system dysfunction, it
is possible to eliminate such by driving
nervous system trophic dynamics back
to a 'normal state'.

Doing so is =Hard=, though, for the
reasons that I've been discussing.

| Another path would be to attack specifically the proteins that directly
| inhibit the mitosis process, which again can be assumed as a working
| hypothesis that work in the same way in all cells.

Be-cause of nervous systems' extreme-
dynamicism, it's not so simple.

Yes, there are 'stereotypical' molecular
dynamics within nervous systems, but
nervous systems 'just' do what will op-
timize their global 3-D energydynamics,
which includes continual "probing" with
respect to "manufacturing" novel molecular-
level dynamics.

And it was to say =that= that I, smilingly,
took up replying to the "Food for thought"
that your posts constituted :-]

| By identifying molecules trigering brain tumors (like nitrites), oth
| mre useful molecules should be `easily` found.

This's is Possible, but it's =Hard= to do.

But I encourage you to continue to think
Daringly. Such is the wellspring of Pro-
gress.

Cheers, Fabrizio,

ken [k. p. collins]