IUBio

[Neuroscience] Re: Brain, Behaviour and Extensionalism

r norman NotMyRealEmail at _comcast.net
Mon Apr 3 19:09:10 EST 2006

On Mon, 3 Apr 2006 10:05:58 -0600, Michael Nusser
<huitzil at frontier.net> wrote:

>Gentlepeople,
>
>The title of the paper is:
>"The Unreasonable Effectiveness of Mathematics" by Eugene Wigner. It
>is in
>"Communications in Pure and Applied Mathematics 13" (1960).
>That having been said, I cannot find the paper. I would appreciate
>any information or instruction as to how I might do this.
>Thank you in advance to anyone who can help.

Are you serious?  I did a Google search on [Wigner "Unreasonable
Effectiveness"]  where the search string is everything inside the
square brackets, including the quotation marks.  The first page had
four sites that included the full text of the paper.