IUBio

[Neuroscience] Postdoc position

Enric Claverol ectmail at eel.upc.es
Thu Aug 31 04:21:37 EST 2006

I have a postdoc position available in my lab to work on the multinational
European project "VSNs, voltage-sensitive nanoparticles". The project focuses
on the development of a novel technology to monitor membrane potential in
electrogenic cells using nanoparticle plasmon resonance.  The selected
candidate will be familiar with electrophysiological  techniques and/or
optics. Salary dependent on experience.  Start date October 2006.
Send CV, the emails of three people who can provide reference letters and a
brief statement on career goals to: claverol at eel.upc.edu

Dr. Enric Claverol-Tinturé
Technical University of Catalonia
Lab. Nanobioenginyeria