IUBio

[Neuroscience] Looking for online or ebook neuroscience dictionaries or encyclopedias

borg at swirve.com borg at swirve.com
Sat Jul 8 20:50:53 EST 2006

Hi all,

I'm looking for a few good neuroscience references that I can use
online to quickly lookup terms, acronyms, and definitions, preferably
something that provides a bit more info than a basic dictionary.   I've
been using Wikipedia occasionally, but its seems rather spotty, not to
mention slow.  Better would be if I could get something to download to
my notebook for use when there is no net connectivity.  I don't mind
purchasing from Amazon or elsewhere, but honestly don't know where to
start or what is good.

Also, any reference sites that are recommended for students of cogsci?

Thanks,
Adrian