IUBio

[Neuroscience] Re: Can a single neuron release multiple neurotransmitters?

Stephen Larson via neur-sci%40net.bio.net (by slarson At ucsd.edu)
Mon Jan 22 01:51:32 EST 2007

Another reference to follow:

Grzywacz and Zucker, Modeling Starburst Cell's GABA(B) Receptors and their
putative role in motion sensitivity, Biophysical Journal 91, 2006, 473-486.

The introduction starts:

"One of the most important unanswered questions in retinal neurobiology is
why the Starburst cholinergic amacrine cells have two neurotransmitters."

--Stephen