[Neuroscience] Re: New article/reserach-finding relevant to the Actention Selection Serving System

Entertained by my own EIMC via neur-sci%40net.bio.net (by write_to_eimc from ozemail.com.au)
Tue Jan 1 23:11:18 EST 2008

The article allows me to remain logically (as well as intuitively) confident
that my bet - that I have correctly (or not altogether wrongly or inEPTly)
concluded that the basal ganglia contains one of the most central and
important "actention module switching stations" (within a  sufficiently
evolved/brainy neuromuscular animal's Actention Selection Serving System") -
is a safe one.

It also allow me to keep thinking that I have a philosophically finalized
Foremost Overview Of Truth that is well placed. %}

news:47739d7c$0$6841$5a62ac22 from per-qv1-newsreader-01.iinet.net.au...