IUBio

[Neuroscience] Re: Cognitive Neuroscience Textbook

Puja Parekh via neur-sci%40net.bio.net (by ms.puja.parekh from gmail.com)
Tue Sep 16 19:33:08 EST 2008

One really good text is Gordon Shepherd's "The Synaptic Organization of the
Brain."  There is a lot in this book that draws from information theory,
techniques in modeling, neurophysiology etc.  It is comprehensive and very
detailed.  I highly recommend this text.

Puja Parekh
The College of William and Mary '09