IUBio

[Neuroscience] Why does one side of the brain control the opposite side of the body?

Sudheendra Rao N R via neur-sci%40net.bio.net (by sudhee26 from gmail.com)
Wed Jun 24 10:16:16 EST 2009

Dear Praveen, I hope this link will help. similar question was up in this
same community september 1996.i am sendint the link which displays topics by
thread. The very fact that it was a discussion suggests no conclusion was
approached during that time.
hope it helps you to move further. also kindly note that this topic was
matter of discussion threads twice in that time.
http://www.bio.net/bionet/mm/neur-sci/1996-September/thread.html#25222

On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 12:47 PM, Praaveen <praaveenk from gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Friends,
>
> I am looking for a clear and precise answer for my question  Why does one
> side of the brain control the opposite side of the body?
>
> Please help me to find an answer this question.
>
> Looking forward with interest to hear from you.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Praveen.

Think before agree
Think before you nod