[Neuroscience] Preparation for bromocriptine mesylate

Ewa Zarnowska via neur-sci%40net.bio.net (by edzska from gmail.com)
Tue Oct 22 08:12:14 EST 2013

Hi,

Make a stock solution in organic solvent such as DMSO. The solubility of
the chemical in DMSO is up to 100 mM (according to Cayman Chemical). Then
dilute stock with aqueous solution. The final conc of DMSO should not be
higher than 1%.

Hope this helps! Otherwise call the company from where you got your
chemical or check their website. Best!