IUBio

[Neuroscience] tungsten-in-glass microelectrodes (made according to Merrill & Ainsworth receipt)

Arkadiusz Stasiak via neur-sci%40net.bio.net (by arek.stasiak from ymail.com)
Wed Oct 5 14:03:37 EST 2016

to whom it may concern:
A new range of tungsten-in-glass microelectrodes (made according to Merrill & Ainsworth receipt) is available now, please see link below:
Making a Point - New High Quality Tungsten-in-Glass Electrodes – Samples Available - Digitimer

If you would be interested in using our microelectrodes please email me. Regards,Arkadiusz Stasiak, PhD

Sample recording of driven / spontaneous activity in rodent brainstem.