>>Grass 8-18D (18) channel EEG F.S.<<

Gilbert T. Groehn ad408 at detroit.freenet.org
Sun Feb 4 09:31:45 EST 1996

          >> NOTICE  <<

ULTRAMED, INC has a very clean GRASS Model 8-18D EEG
machine that is surplus to our current needs.
The machine has (18) channels plus an additional
unused channel for misc. functions.

We believe this system is in very good condition and
ideal for biofeedback, sleep studies or conventional
EEG.  Many accessory items are also available.

We are seeking bids on an AS IS basis, FOB Grosse Pointe
Farms, MI.   No warranties are expressed or implied.
Minimum acceptable bid is $3,600.00.

The system is set up and in operation at our Detroit, MI
lab's and can be seen by APPOINTMENT.

Offered subject to prior sale.  We reserve the right to
reject any bids which do not meet our expectations.
Terms of sale: CIA, FOB Grosse Pointe Farms, Michigan.

We also have many other items of medical and lab equipment
that are available for purchase. Write and ask for LIST 95116.

Send email or call for more information.

ULTRAMED, INC.
Gil Groehn, General Manager
2-4-1996

phone:  ac 313  884-1139
email:  ad408 at detroit.freenet.org
ULTRAMED, INC.                        ad408 at detroit.freenet.org
Alternate email address:              gillyboy at aol.com
Grosse Pointe Farms, MICH 48236 USA             (313) 884-1139