Apology to kkollins

kkollins at pop3.concentric.net kkollins at pop3.concentric.net
Sun Nov 29 16:20:51 EST 1998

John, you need olny take what you've posted "to me", and juxtapose it against
your original post... talk about "obfusaction... you've left behind the entire
context of the thread you started :-).

I've been over, and over again, the constraints under which I've had to work...
I work as a computer programmer to earn the sustenance for my second Job, my
Science, which I do of free.

If, given the "Automation of Knowing..." ms. (AoK), one cannot follow its stuff,
through recourse to the stuff of the refs cited in it, one is "just" not trying
at all. I cannot "do the Vulcan mind-meld" and "poof" the understanding into
folks's nervous systems... =all= Learning occurs as a function of experience...
water is water... a thirsty horse is a thirsty horse... drink, or not... do the
work, or not.... everything anyone needs has been right in AoK, and the refs
cited in AoK, all along, hasn't it?

Yes.

It's hilarious... I've been begging for 25 years to be allowed to subject my
work to any in-person "scrutiny" anyone might want to give it... "get a place
nearby a good Library, lock the doors, no one leaves 'til the 'dust's
settled'"... I'll even pay my own way.

I've also explained why it has to be in-person... folks've been ripping-off the
Science so as to "seek 'profits'", thereby, Withholding the Science from the
Children and from those who Suffer-Greatly... such is Totally-Unacceptable.

And I've all "two"-much Experience at the hands of folks like you who "demand"
that I do this-or that, even though they, seemingly, refuse to deal with what's
been right in AoK for so long.

So, as the Fonze says, "Sit on it", John... I've not the wherewithal to make to
Austrailia, so I won't beg an in-person opportunity of you. G'd-aye might. K. P.
Collins