brain sizes: Einstein's and women's

The 9th Witch Thec at inthe.net
Sun Aug 25 12:48:32 EST 2002

On Sun, 25 Aug 2002 17:01:43 GMT, "John Knight" <jwknight at polbox.com>
yelled from the fourth floor ward window, and subsequently was
sedated:

*>> >Who is "the LORD"?  Certainly not God, who is always referred to
as "the
*>> >LORD God".
*>>
*>> Every instance in Genesis 4, and several others in Genesis, use
just
*>> "the LORD" (Strongs H3068) without "God". If you assert that this
was
*>> instead referring to Satan, then you get a most peculiar Bible
story.
*>>
*>
*>"The LORD" Eve was referring to was Nachash, not the LORD God.
*>
*>Why do you think the distinction is there? Why have two different
phrases
*>for God?  Throughout Genesis, "the LORD" and "the LORD God" are