[Neuroscience] Re: recording from hippocampal slice cultures

Karthik Rajasekaran via neur-sci%40net.bio.net (by kr5z from virginia.edu)
Tue Oct 23 20:17:43 EST 2007

Thank you for the message. I have been able to solve the issue, by
fabricating a heavy harp, and also leaving quite a bit of millipore membrane
around the slice. It works fine, except that I now plate only 3-4 explants
per well. Thanks again.
Karthik

news:1193107201.958342.15710 from v29g2000prd.googlegroups.com...