Call for information: drosophilidae

J.M. Wortley pabjmw at leeds.ac.uk
Wed May 3 19:06:23 EST 1995

I'm working as a graduate student under Bryan Shorrocks at the University of
Leeds, England, on the distribution and ecology of drosophilds.

I hope to combine as much data as is possible in three years on the ecological
charcacteristics of the drosophilidae into a database.

I have so far spent most of my time examining faunistic records worldwide,and
the results look encouraging, but more data would greatly help my study.

If anyone has information that they feel would be helpful, I would greatly
appreciate a copy or the relevent reference.

Substancial contributers will recieve a free copy of the database, although it
will eventually be provided on line.

Thank you in advance,

Jonathan Wortley
Population Ecolgy Unit